Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I apply to be listed on PrimaEscapes?
If you –
- Currently rent out your property
- Want to rent out your property
- Believe that you have a beautifully designed space
- Would like to improve your rental yield and occupancy rate
- Want to be a part of the vacation rental revolution
- Any or all of the above
2. Can I rent out a spare room in my house instead of the whole property?
Unfortunately, no. PrimaEscapes only lists entire properties.
We classify an entire property as a rental that our guests have entirely to themselves for the duration of their booking. They are not permitted to share their property with anyone who is not a member of their party.
However during the partnership process, you can choose to keep one bedroom unlisted for your private use only. Even though you have opted to keep this bedroom closed/unlisted, you will not be permitted to use it during the period or duration of any guests staying in your home.
1. How do I know when my home is booked?
On completion of the partnership process, you will be given a custom dashboard that will allow you to keep an eye on the performance of your property. This includes details like the number of days it has been booked for, revenue generated, etc.
2. How can I block / blackout my home for personal use on specific days?
In your dashboard you can block your property for unlimited nights for personal use. Please note that if the property is booked by a guest then it cannot be cancelled. We request you to block your property a minimum of 15 days prior to your visit to avoid any inconvenience.
3. How can I edit my property listing details?
For any edit on your property listing or an update in information which may include
- Checking and confirming the pricing and deposit
- Any addition to house rules, manuals and directions
- Blocking specific dates for personal use
- Configuring payment preferences
- Updating your password
- Edit, add or remove any of the pictures or copy from your listing